Tuesday, March 13, 2007

[Insert good blog post here]

I don’t know what possessed the powers that be in my office to choose the week in which I’m decontaminating the carnage of other people’s calamities while trying not to lose a grip on my own actual proper work to order an ‘up’grade of my computer system from one designed by a semi-competent goblin with borderline personality disorder to one put together by an infinite number of monkeys who were desperately seeking sub-minimum wage employment after their Shakespeare-play-typing outfit was shut down by health and safety, but that’s the predicament I find myself handling with a variable blend of wryness and fury.

And it also means I’m not really blogging this week. So in the meantime, please imagine that I have many insightful, thought-provoking, well-informed and witty opinions on the matters of the day.

No comments: