Here are some free samples:
- I just saw a group of fish swim up to a floating marker, thinking it might be food. School buoy error.
- My architect asked me if I want a room where I can sit down and work quietly, but I’m not sure. So I’ve commissioned a study.
- I love the new M Night Shyamalan film about a man trying to open a jar of pickles. There’s a great twist at the end.
- Just saw a lorry carrying 30,000 newly printed copies of the Iliad drive into a lake. Epic fail.
- A statistician walks into a bar chart.
- My son has taken some photos of a dominatrix. What a young whippersnapper!
These are some of the better ones. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
If you want to follow me, then I suggest you either buy a van with blacked-out windows or look at @SnoozeInBrief. If you don’t want to follow me, my understanding is that that’s OK too.