Saturday, July 19, 2008

Communication skills

More cheering news about young people in this BBC headline:

18% of 16-to-17s 'doing nothing'

This means that an impressive 82% of them gave their parents a proper answer.


Matt M said...

Gordon Brown told 16 and 17-year-olds that "doing nothing" was not an option.

Clearly it is, or else 18% of them wouldn't be doing it. QED, that.

Tom Freeman said...

Hang on, maybe I've read this wrong. Maybe it means that while 18% of them are doing nothing, the other 82% are out stabbing each other.

Still less than the Mail makes out...