- Cleanliness. Obviously, they will always stay this clean.
- They announce which side the doors will open when you get to the next station. Handy.
- Engine sound is more high-tech. Good for creating a sense of progress.
- Smell of burning rubber. Hmm. Will have to look at the wheels next time I get on one.
- Piercing, stressful warning signals when doors open (ambulance-type siren) and close (hellish shriek).
- New robotic announcer woman unbearably smug and exuding far too much phoney cheeriness, which just intensifies the resentment and pissed-offness felt by actual passengers. Really, it’s not worth trying to create a sense of occasion about approaching Highbury & Islington.
- Shape of internal walls makes it awkward to stand pressed up against them; had to tilt my head forwards or sideways.